tc electronic Master X HD-DT
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 497777
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2020/10/14
- Download: No
- Los artikel / bundelartikel: Los artikel
- Delay: No
- Dynamics: Yes
- Effect Filter: No
- Encoder/Decoder: No
- Equalizer: No
- Guitar amps/-effects: No
- Metering/Analyzing Tool: No
- Modulation Effects: No
- Multieffect / Plugin-Host: No
- Overdrive/Distortion: No
- Preamp / Saturation: No
- Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter: No
- Restauration: No
- Reverb: No
- Special FX: No
- Summer / Mixing Consoles: No
- Tape Simulation: No
- Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching: No
- Transient Processing: No
- Vocoder / Vocal effect: No
- Mastering Tools: Yes
- Hardware Controller: Yes
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Multiband Dynamics Plugin with USB Hardware Controller
- Multiband editing with expander, compressor, and limiter per band
- Target curves to simplify complex processes
- Easy access to a wide range of functions with an intuitive desktop interface
- Soft clipping for analogue sound
- Control hardware for quick, precise, and intuitive access to all important parameters via display
- 2 Rotary encoders and 8 buttons
- Powered via USB 2.0 with Micro-B connection
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 54 x 42 x 135 mm
- Weight: 0.19 kg
- Supported formats (only 64 bit): VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7 or higher (64 bit), Mac OSC 10.13 or higher, internet connection, iLok licence manager, free USB 2.0 connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
Sound Libraries & Sampling
Sampling technology is no longer restricted to large studios!
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?
EQ is perhaps the least noticed of all types of audio processing, but also the most important.
This tutorial covers audio compressors and how they are used.