ESI U108 PRE
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 452043
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/11/09
- Number of Mic Inputs: 10
- Number of Line Inputs: 0
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 2
- Number of Line Outs: 10
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Phantom power: Yes
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- Ethernet: 0
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: No
- Word Clock: No
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 96 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 24 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: No
- Incl. power supply: Yes
- USB Version: 2.0
- Width in mm: 450 mm
- Depth in mm: 145 mm
- Height in mm: 45 mm
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz resolution
- 10 Microphone preamps with +48 V phantom power: XLR
- 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- 8 Balanced line outputs: 6.3 mm TRS
- Stereo monitor outputs: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- Dynamic range A/D converter: 107 dB (A)
- Dynamic range D/A converter: 112 dB (A)
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- Supports Mac OS X (10.7 and higher)
- Dimensions: 450 x 145 x 45 mm
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation license, Stanton Deckadance LE V2, inTone 2 ESI edition and external power supply
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...