Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB Heritage Ed.
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 508035
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2020/12/11
- Recording / Playback Channels: 2x4
- Number of Mic Inputs: 2
- Number of Line Inputs: 2
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Outs: 2
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Phantom power: Yes
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- Ethernet: 0
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: No
- Word Clock: 0
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 192 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 24 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: No
- Incl. power supply: Yes
- USB Version: 3.0
- Width in mm: 0 mm
- Depth in mm: 0 mm
- Height in mm: 0 mm
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
2 x 4 USB audio Interface
- Heritage Edition
- With a SHARC DSP for computing the UAD plug-ins without loading the CPU of the host computer
- For PCs
- 24-Bit/192 kHz
- Unison technology for modelling classic preamps based on tube and transistor guitar amps and stompboxes
- LED meter
- Pad switch
- Low cut
- Phase reverse switch
- Link function
- 2 Microphone/line combo inputs: XLR/jack 6.3 mm
- Hi-Z instrument input: 6.3 mm Jack
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm Jack
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm Jack (L/R)
- Phantom power: +48 V, switchable
- USB-C port (USB 3.0)
- Includes the software bundle Desktop Heritage Edition + Realtime Analog Classics and an external power supply
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...