u-he Hive 2
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 467046
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/05/29
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Virtual Synthesiser (Download)
- Quick workflow with a simple user interface
- Low CPU strain
- Three selectable base characteristics: Normal, dirty, clean
- Two oscilators with wavetable option and tuneable suboscillators
- Up to 16x unison voices per oscillator
- Two multimode filters
- Flexible oscillator and filter routing
- Solo function per oscillator/filter
- Drag & Drop modulation assignment
- 12x2 modulation matrix slots with modifiers for curvature, rectification, quantisation, sample/hold, and slew rate
- 4 User-definable XY control pads
- Arpeggiator and step sequencer with realtime recording
- 8-Step shape sequencer with 4 independent outputs
- 2 Function generators can serve as extra envelopes, gate generators, LFOs, or slew limiters
- Effects rearrangeable effects: distortion, chorus, delay, phaser, EQ, reverb, compressor
- Panel presents for every oscillator, filter, matrix slot, etc.
- Includes options to copy, save, and load
- Scope function for the audio output or modulation signal
- Easy MIDI control
- Editable controller assignment
- Scalable user interface
- Support for microtuning (.tun files), over 2000 presets
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher, multicore CPU, 1 GB RAM, internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
29% bought this product
u-he Hive 2
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?