- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 389822
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2016/09/09
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Virtual Synthesizer (download)
- "Any Cable Everywhere" modular synthesiser with over 30 signal sources and targets
- Four oscillators (VCOs, LFOs), sub-oscillator and noise generator
- 8-Track unison adjustable by +-24 semitones
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Two multimode filters with two parallel outputs each
- Two ADSR envelopes with additional fall-rise parameters
- Two multiplex modules for signal mixing, amplitude / ring modulation, crossfading, etc.
- Mapping generator with 128 steps
- Three global effects: Stereo Chorus, Delay and Tone Control
- Easy to use MIDI control
- Controller assignment can be edited
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows XP (32/64-Bit) and later,Mac OSX 10.5 and later, Multicore CPU, 1 GB of RAM, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?