Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 Orch. Edit.
- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 465650
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/05/19
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Virtual Drum Production Studio (Download)
- Bundle of Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 and SDX Orchestral Percussion
- Elaborately produced drum software, based on meticulously recorded samples of high quality drums
- Recorded in 11.1 Surround by George Massenburg and Patrick Lemmens in Galaxy Studios
- Various configurations from stereo up to 11.1 surround possible
- Over 300 GB of natural drum samples without effects
Superior Drummer 3 Features:
- 6 Drum kits by Ayotte, Gretsch, Pearl, Premier, Ludwig and Yamaha as well as additional Snares, Kicks and Cymbals
- Additionally about 350 electronic drums as well as percussions
- Tunable drums and cymbals with natural attack
- Reverse playback and pitch envelope
- Integrated groove sequencer with grid editor, multi-track capability, time and tempo editor, Tap2Find function, comfortable search and much more.
- Scalable mixer with 35 effects such as filters, equalizer, compressor, gate, transient processing and detailed adjustable bleed between the channels
- Integrated tracker enables extensive audio-to-MIDI conversion based on "instrument recognition AI"
- Professionally drummed MIDI library with 1640 grooves and fills
- Macro controllers
- Scalable user interface
- Expandable with Toontrack SDX / EZX expansion
Features SDX Orchestral Percussion:
- Library with over 100 orchestral percussion instruments
- 3 Different listening positions
- A large selection of timpani, bass drums, traditional taiko drums, various classic marching snare drums, hand percussions such as smaller hand cymbals, triangles, woodblocks and much more.
- Numerous articulations and playing techniques available
- Consists of two bundled SDX libraries
- Includes extensive collection of MIDI files
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7 (64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.6 min., 4 GB RAM, 40 - 300 GB HD, Internet connection
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Online Guides All Guides
These days, software instruments seem to most like the natural thing to use as a sound source in a computer-based studio.
There are a wealth of synthesisers available today, ranging from hardware keyboards to virtual software instruments.
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?