SPL SMC 2489
- This product has been ordered and is expected to arrives in the next few days.
- Item number: 161739
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2003/04/09
- Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo): 4
- Headphone connection: 0
- Talkback Function: No
- Built-in AD / DA converter: No
- Incl. Remot control: No
- Level Meter: No
- Number of 2 track inputs: 4
- Summing Function: No
- Surround: Yes
- Design: Desktop
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Monitor Controller for Surround Sound and Stereo Productions
- Input impedances
- Symmetrical via Sub-D: 50 kΩ
- Asymmetrical via RCA: 10 kΩ
- Output impedance symmetrical via stereo jack:
- THD + N @ 0 dB input level: 0.01 %
- Noise A-weighted: +98 dBu
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Frequency transmission bandwidth: 10 - 100,000 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 91 x 272 x 220 mm
- Weight: 1.80 kg
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
The monitor controller is an elegant solution to a relatively new problem, and is invaluable in the project and commercial studio alike.
In this guide well outline the basic principles of studio monitors, and take a closer look at their most common features.