Shure SM58 LC
- 0:00 · 0:00
- Ballad Female
- Soul Female
- Ballad Male
- Soul Male
- Soul Dry
- Ballad Dry
- Ballad Male Dry
- Soul Male Dry
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 105767
- sales unit: 1 piece
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Dynamic vocal microphone with cardioid characteristic
With its warm, clear sound and frequency response optimised for vocals, the SM58 is a legend among vocal microphones worldwide. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and backup vocals at live performances, professional sound reinforcement, and studio recordings.
An integrated, highly effective filter prevents breathing and wind noises, while the cardioid characteristic isolates the signal source and reduces unwanted background noise.
The robust design, the tried and tested shock absorber system, and the steel mesh grille ensure that the SM58 always works reliably even in the rough and tumble of everyday stage life. Whether in the open or in a hall, for singing or speaking - the SM58 has been the undisputed number one among professionals all over the world for decades.
- Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency response optimised for vocals with brightened mids and bass rolloff
- Cardioid characteristic isolates the main sound source and reduces background noise
- Integrated pneumatic shock-mount system minimizes handling noise
- Integrated effective wind and pop filter
- Frequency response: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV / Pa (1.88 mV)
- SPL: 94 dB
- Dimensions: 23 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 298 g
- Incl. microphone storage bag, microphone clip and 3/8" threaded adapter
- Corresponding windshield: Article Nr #135783#, and replacement grille: Article Nr #183069# (both are not included)
Your Contact: PA
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
64% bought this product
Shure SM58 LC
Online Guides All Guides
Recording choir music is always a challenge, even though it might not seem to be at first.
Stage Vocal Mics
There are many vocal microphones that are suitable for stage use, from the cheapest dynamic to the most expensive condenser.
Dynamic microphones are the basic tools of live sound and play an important role in every recording studio.