Shure Beta 58 A Monster Bundle
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 467148
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/05/27
- On/Off Switch: No
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Color: Blue
- Cable: No
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Bundle offer comprising
Shure Beta 58 A
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone
In the tradition of the SM58, the dynamic Beta 58A has become the first choice among singers and professional sound engineers.
The Beta 58A is a dynamic, high-output vocals microphone designed for professional audio amplification and use in the recording studio. The supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire transmission range and guarantees high, feedback resistant amplifications, maximum isolation from other sound sources and a minimum of off-axis sound. The contoured frequency response is ideal for close-up vocals.
Due to its robust construction, proven shock absorber system, and hardened steel windscreen, its outstanding performance is not compromised even with rough handling. Typical applications of the Beta 58A are lead vocals, backup vocals, and speech.
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimised transmission range for excellent vocal quality in professional live use
- Offers the highest level of feedback safety with maximum gain and maximum suppression of background noise
- An air-sprung vibration absorber protects against impact sound and grip noise
- Frequency range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- Maximum sound pressure level: 140.5 dB
- Output impedance: 290 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -51.5 dBV/Pa (2.66 mV)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 160 x 50 mm
- Weight: 278 g
- Included: Clamp, 3/8" reduction thread and bag
- Suitable windscreen: Article nr #135783#, matching spare basket: Article nr #148522# (both not included)
Monster Cable Classic Microphone 30 WW
- Microphone Cable
- Classic series
- XLR female - XLR male
- Nickel-plated heavy duty connector
- Length: 900 cm
- Colour: Black
- Life-long warranty
Your Contact: PA
Online Guides All Guides
Stage Vocal Mics
There are many vocal microphones that are suitable for stage use, from the cheapest dynamic to the most expensive condenser.
Dynamic microphones are the basic tools of live sound and play an important role in every recording studio.
Recording choir music is always a challenge, even though it might not seem to be at first.