- We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
- Item number: 412888
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/11/26
- Download: Yes
- Los artikel / bundelartikel: Los artikel
- Delay: No
- Dynamics: Yes
- Effect Filter: No
- Encoder/Decoder: No
- Equalizer: No
- Guitar amps/-effects: No
- Metering/Analyzing Tool: No
- Modulation Effects: No
- Multieffect / Plugin-Host: No
- Overdrive/Distortion: No
- Preamp / Saturation: No
- Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter: No
- Restauration: No
- Reverb: No
- Special FX: No
- Summer / Mixing Consoles: No
- Tape Simulation: No
- Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching: No
- Transient Processing: No
- Vocoder / Vocal effect: No
- Mastering Tools: No
- Hardware Controller: No
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Dynamics Plug-in (Download)
- Dynamic processing based on spectral decomposition of the audio signal
- Various application options such as noise reduction, frequency-dependent leveling, compression, expansion, etc.
- Two independent processors and a gate
- Dynamic detection with 5 auto-release modes, look-ahead function, RMS and true-peak hold and much more.
- Style Editor allows customization of the GUI by users
- Automatic gain adjustment and limiter
- Single channel, MS and surround processing up to 8 channels
- Free updates
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: WinVista, Mac OSX 10.9 or higher
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
Sound Libraries & Sampling
Sampling technology is no longer restricted to large studios!
More people than ever are now convinced of the advantages of plug-ins. Why?
EQ is perhaps the least noticed of all types of audio processing, but also the most important.
This tutorial covers audio compressors and how they are used.