Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 422477
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2017/11/02
- Recording / Playback Channels: 2x2
- Number of Mic Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Inputs: 1
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Outs: 2
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Phantom power: Yes
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- Ethernet: 0
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: No
- Word Clock: No
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 192 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 24 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: Yes
- Incl. power supply: No
- USB Version: 2.0
- Width in mm: 163 mm
- Depth in mm: 114 mm
- Height in mm: 51 mm
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- Onyx microphone preamplifier
- 48 V Phantom power (switchable)
- XLR Microphone input
- Line input via 6.3 mm jack (balanced) with Hi-Z switch for instruments such as guitar and bass
- 2 Line outputs via 6.3 mm jack (balanced)
- Stereo headphone output via 6.3 mm jack
- Power supply via USB
- Metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 163 x 114 x 51 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Includes Tracktion Waveform Music Production Software with Essentials Collection plug-ins for PC/Mac
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...