- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 476668
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/12/16
- Recording / Playback Channels: 0x2
- Number of Mic Inputs: 0
- Number of Line Inputs: 0
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 0
- Number of Line Outs: 2
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Phantom power: No
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- Ethernet: 0
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: No
- Word Clock: No
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 96 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 24 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: Yes
- Incl. power supply: Yes
- USB Version: 2.0
- Width in mm: 119 mm
- Depth in mm: 107 mm
- Height in mm: 70 mm
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz Resolution
- 2 x Balanced 6.3 mm outputs
- Large volume control
- USB 2.0 Hub for 3 x separate USB MIDI devices
- 6.3 mm Headphone output with independent level control
- Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 113 x 107 x 70 mm
- Weight: 340 g
- System requirements: Mac: OSX 10.8 and later, class compliant (no driver required); PC: Windows 7 and later (Windows driver available to download), USB 2.0 port (or later)
- Includes a power supply (5V DC) and downloadbale software (Pro Tools First M-Audio edition, Eleven Lite, Avid Effects Collection, 2 GB of Touch Loops content)
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...