M-Audio AIR 192|4
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 476659
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/10/23
- Recording / Playback Channels: 2x2
- Number of Mic Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Inputs: 1
- Number of Instrument Inputs: 1
- Number of Line Outs: 2
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Phantom power: Yes
- Number of S/PDIF Connectors: 0
- Number of ADAT Connectors: 0
- Numer of AES/EBU Connectors: 0
- Number of MADI Connectors: 0
- Ethernet: 0
- Other Connectors: No
- MIDI interface: No
- Word Clock: No
- Max. sample rate (kHz): 192 kHz
- Max. resolution in bit: 24 bit
- USB Bus-Powered: Yes
- Incl. power supply: No
- USB Version: 2.0
- Width in mm: 198 mm
- Depth in mm: 152 mm
- Height in mm: 71 mm
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
2-Channel USB Audio Interface
- 24-Bit/192 kHz
- Low-noise M-Audio Crystal preamp
- Mic/Line input (input 1): 1 XLR/Jack combo
- 48 V Phantom power, switchable
- Instrument input (input 2): 6.3 mm Jack
- 2 Outputs: 6.3 mm Balanced jack (volume control for output 1+2)
- Headphone output
- USB bus-powered
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 198 x 71 x 152 mm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- System requirements: USB 2.0 or USB C, Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.8 or newer)
- Includes downloadable software (Pro Tools - First M-Audio edition, Ableton Live Lite & Eleven Lite, Avid Effects Collection, AIR Music Tech Creative FX Collection, AIR Music Tech Xpand! 2, AIR Music Tech Mini Grand, AIR Music Tech Vacuum, AIR Music Tech BOOM, 2 GB of Touch Loops content)
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
Home Recording can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Computer Based Studios
This article will look at how to integrate a computer into different studio environments, and will highlight the issues of functionality...