Hercules HDP DJ60
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 504167
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2020/10/26
- Design: Over-Ear
- System: Closed Back
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range min.: 15 Hz
- Frequency range max.: 22000 Hz
- Adapter: Yes
- Replacable Cable: No
- Color: Black
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
- Circumaural design
- Sensitivity: 105 dB +/- 3 dB SPL (sound pressure level) @ 1 kHz
- Frequency range: 15 - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Driver diameter: 50 mm
- 3 m Coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack plug
- Weight: 340 g
- Colour: Black
- Includes a 6.35 mm stereo jack adapter
Your Contact: Keyboards
Online Guides All Guides
DJing has rather murky origins, and there are many people who claim to have been the first to mix two records together.
DJ Record Decks
Turntables have evolved over the years from traditional record players into the professional record decks seen in every club today.
Headphones are basics for any studio or DJ. But not all headphones are created equal.