- This product has been ordered and is expected to arrives in the next few days.
- Item number: 447049
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/09/10
- Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo): 3
- Headphone connection: 2
- Talkback Function: Yes
- Built-in AD / DA converter: No
- Incl. Remot control: No
- Level Meter: No
- Number of 2 track inputs: 2
- Summing Function: No
- Surround: No
- Design: Desktop
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
- Individually and simultaneously switchable outputs for 3 stereo monitor pairs plus subwoofer
- 1 Digital S/PDIF (192 kHz / 24 Bit) and 2 analog, balanced 6.35 mm jack inputs as well as 1 front panel 3.5 mm aux input
- Phase inversion
- Cut function for left and right channel
- Mute button
- Integrated talkback with level control
- 2 Separately adjustable headphone amplifiers
- External power supply 100 to 240 V AC 0.48A / 15 V, 1 A DC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 276 x 45 x 164 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Developed and manufactured in Great Britain
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Software
Online Guides All Guides
The monitor controller is an elegant solution to a relatively new problem, and is invaluable in the project and commercial studio alike.
In this guide well outline the basic principles of studio monitors, and take a closer look at their most common features.