7 Classified ads in Studio Equipment
- $250Philips | LBB 3530/50 Delegate Discussion Unit$2502020/05/28 · Al-WakrahPhilips | LBB 3530/50 Delegate Discussion Unit - Microphone with extra-long, flexible stem. - Compact, attractive delegate discussion unit. - Built-in loudspeaker. - Two headphone sockets. The LBB 3530/50 is stylistically and functionally identical to the LBB 3530/00 standard Delegate Discussion Unit, but has an extra long microphone stem. This is ideal for delegates who wish to stand up when speaking.
- $250TASCAM DA-20 DAT RECORDER$2502020/04/25 · MarbellaThis DAT recorder was never used for studio or live work but for home entertainment for a little while. It is in perfect condition and had very little use. It works absolutely perfectly and is still suitable for professional recording on DAT tapes which are readily available. This is a traditional recorder and is a workhorse.
- $100LEXICON REFLEX REVERB$1002020/04/25 · MarbellaThis LEXICON reverb unit was gently used in a home studio and has been stored in dry storage. There are no marks or scratches and it is perfect if you want that earlier famous Lexicon reverb sound. Priced to sell.
- $100LEXICON STEREO FX UNIT$1002020/04/25 · MarbellaI bought this LEXICON unit for a home studio where it was treated gently. No outdoor use whatsoever. Not a mark or scratch. Has digital and midi options. Has been in dry storage for years. Simple to use and priced to sell. As good as new.
- YAMAHA O1V + ADAT2020/04/25 · MarbellaThis digital mixer was handled very delicately in a home studio and was never used for live gigs or outdoor use. There is not a scratch on it. It has been preserved carefully in dry storage for a long time and works perfectly like new. The MY8-AT ADAT Card for pure digital audio is installed. This desk is like new. Priced for a quick sale.
- $895MOTU 16A AVB$8952020/03/19 · saxUsed but in perfect condition. Kept in rack with 1u space both sides and good ventilation. 2 Units available
- $1,750B&W HTM2 D2 Diamond center speaker$1,7502018/05/01 · SaronnoSingle-owner, smoke free apartment, it functions as designed. Year 2015. The HTM2 Diamond is an ideal centre-channel dialogue speaker to use as part of an 800 Series Diamond home theatre set up, providing all the clarity and richness you need for larger viewing spaces, courtesy of two dedicated bass drivers, an FST midrange driver and a diamond tweeter. Technical features: Free-mounted diamond dome tweeter Nautilus™ tube tweeter loading Quad magnet tweeter motor Kevlar® brand fibre cone FST™ midrange Rohacell® cone bass Dual magnet bass driver motor Matrix™ cabinet Flowport™ Description: 3-way vented-box system Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) diamond dome high-frequency 1x ø150mm (6 in) woven Kevlar® cone FST™ midrange 2x ø180mm (7 in) Rohacell® cone bass Frequency range: -6dB at 35Hz and 33kHz Frequency response: 41Hz - 28kHz ±3dB on reference axis Dispersion, within 2dB of reference response Horizontal: over 60º arc Vertical: over 10º arc Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83V, 1m) Harmonic distorsion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 80Hz - 100kHz <0.5% 100Hz - 100kHz Finish: piano black gloss Dimensions & weight: Height: 329mm (13 in) Width: 841mm (33.1 in) Depth: 387mm (15.2 in) Weight: 31kg (68 lb) The tweeter needs to be replaced. Local pick up or shipment at your cost.