Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer
- 0:00 · 0:00
- Third and Fifth
- Vox chorus On/Off
- Vox Delays
- Vox Distortion On/Off
- Vox Preamp On/Off
- Vox Radio On/Off
- Vox Reverbs
- Vox Strobe On/Off
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 235812
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2009/11/27
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Vocal effects device - Brilliantly simple!
Thanks to the VE-20, singers and speakers finally have the possibility to easily enhance their voices with high-quality effects: Compressor, Enhancer, De-Esser, Harmonist, Chorus, Reverb, Echo, etc. in many combinations - simply select one of the 80 memory locations with the knob or the footswitches, and you can create your own sounds! Thanks to the clever footswitches, Reverb + Echo have the option of remaining always active, while you blend harmonically into the chorus.
Add one or two harmonic voices to your vocals - such as upper third and lower fifth - just select the interval and you're ready to go! No need to input instrument signals. You can also thicken your vocals using Double Track and exciting functions such as female / male vocal conversion with octave shift!
Looper with Overdubs
Sing, record, loop, add more vocal overdubs...in such manner is it possible to create a whole choir or a complete beatbox song passage by passage! The built-in looper offers 40 seconds of recording time (mono) and endless overdubs.
In addition to the 2-voice harmony- and pitch correction tools, the VE-20 offers exciting and inspiring effects for vocals and speech: Electric (made famous by Cher and the Black Eyed Peas), Robot- and Radio, Strobe (rotary), Distortion, Chorus, Flanger, Echo, Reverb, etc...
Robust BOSS quality
Boss effects units have been valued the world over for their robust workmanship and high quality. The VE-20 is no exception and features housing typical of the BOSS Twin Pedal series, easily fitting into effects cases like the BOSS BCB-60.
- XLR / Jack input with phantom power (for condenser microphones), level indicator and low cut
- 2x XLR outputs, switchable to stereo outout, 2x mono outputs or mono / dry (effects signal / direct signal separated), and phone / line output jack (stereo or mono)
- Easy to operate with display and rotary encoder
- 80 Storage locations (30 presets, 50 user) selectable via rotary encoder or foot pedal (up / down)
- Soundcheck mode (set effects or P.A. Soundcheck with looped vocal phrase)
- Left foot pedal: effect on / off OR looper control (record, play, overdub, stop) OR patches down
- Right foot pedal: switch on one or more effects blocks (freely adjustable) OR patches upwards
- Battery operated (6x AA batteries, 7 hours), or optional power supply: Boss PSA-230, Article Nr #102842#
Six effects blocks at the same time:
- 1) DYNAMIC: Compressor, De-Esser and Enhancer simultaneously
- 2) PITCH CORRECTION: Pitch correction with extreme setting ("Cher" effect), chromatic correction or by key, female / male vocals conversion, robot voice
- 3) TONE / FX: Preamp, Distortion, Radio, Strobe (Rotary), Chorus or Flanger selectable
- 4) DOUBLE / HARMONY: Two additional voices possible, Double Track (also converts female /male vocals incl. octave), or intelligent harmonizer (choose interval + key), combinations possible, e.g. original voice + doubling as female vocals one octave above + fifth below
- 5) DELAY: Echo with various parameters
- 6) REVERB: Reverb (Ambience, Room, Reverb 1, Reverb 2, Plate) with various parameters
Your Contact: Keyboards
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
40% bought this product
Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer