Boss Katana 100/212 MKII
- 0:00 · 0:00
- Swing Violin
- Resonator 2
- Fuzzline 1
- 0:00 · 0:00
- Funk 2
- Jazz 2
- Metal 2
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 474874
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/10/28
- Power: 100 W
- Speaker: 2x 12"
- Memory slots: 8
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects Processor: Yes
- External FX Loop: Yes
- Line input: Yes
- Recording Output: Yes
- MIDI Interface: No
- Connection for External Speaker: No
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Footswitch connection: Yes
- incl. footswitch: No
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Electric Guitar Combo
- Power: 100W
- Equipped with: 2x 12" custom speakers
- 5 Amp types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown & Acoustic
- 5 Independent effects: Booster, Mod, FX, Delay and Reverb - 3 of them simultaneously
- 8 Memory slots for amplifiers and effects settings plus panel setting
- Power Amp input for the use of multi-effect devices
- Power Control (0.5 / 50/100 watts) for fully turned amp sound at any volume
- Controls: Amp Type, Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Booster / Mod, Delay / FX, Reverb, Master & Power Control, Pro Sounds
- Updated Boss Tone Studio sound customisation software with over 60 different Boss effects, channel and global EQs, customisable routing, and more (free on Bosstonecentral.com)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 670 x 248 x 484 mm
- Weight: 19.8 kg
- Suitable footswitch Boss GA-FC: Art.#431181# (not included)
- Suitable dust cover: Art.#438092# (not included)
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
Amp modellers are guitar DSP effects units that emulate the sound of a range of amplifiers and speaker cabinets.
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.
The following pages give an overview of the various types of guitar amp available.