- This product is expected on the above date and can then be sent immediately.
- Item number: 431115
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2018/05/02
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Multi effect pedal
- 32-bit AD / DA
- 32-bit floating-point processor and 96 kHz sampling rate
- New BOSS DSP engine, specially developed for audio applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) brings BOSS's Tube Logic concept to a digital guitar processor
- Allows natural integration of external devices
- Extremely dynamically playable amplifiers
- Massive selection of effects including BOSS MDP effects such as DD-500, MD-500, RV-500
- Amplifiers and effects can be interconnected serially and in parallel
- Fast switching of patches with delay / reverb "carryover function"
- Innovative stomp box features
- Easy operation with a large display and 6 assignable switches
10 Footswitches, integrated freely assignable expression pedal and coloured LEDs
- High-resolution tuner in 2 display modes
- Mono or polyphonic mode of operation
- Jack output
- XLR sub output with independent AIRD selection
- Loop-in paths for external stereo or mono effects
- Supports external control via footswitch, expression pedal, MIDI, and USB
- Bluetooth for wireless editing of iOS and Android devices
- USB audio / MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 462 x 248 x 70 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
Your Contact: Guitars
Online Guides All Guides
Guitar Multi FX
The multi-FX concept has been around in various forms since the mid 80s - It is therefore no surprise that there is a huge range of...
The range of available guitars and amps has never been greater than it is today, and a huge variety of sounds are easily accessible.