- 0:00 · 0:00
- Guitar Amp Progressive
- Guitar Amp Rock
- This item is expected back in stock soon and can then be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 105712
- sales unit: 1 piece
- Clip-On Microphone: No
- Incl. Clip On Mount: No
- On/Off Switch: No
- Condenser Microphone: No
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Stereo Pair: No
- Microphone Clamp: Yes
- Dynamic Microphone: Yes
- inkl. Clamp: Yes
- Complete Set: No
- Gooseneck: No
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
The dynamic moving coil microphone M 201 is suitable for professional use in radio, television and recording studios. Apart of that, it can equally well be used by orchestras and instrumentalists, if highest sound quality with optimal feedback suppression is desired.
The microphone is particularly suited for picking up drumming, acoustic guitar and banjo sounds. Many PA distributors opt for this microphone as a real "all-round" microphone, which can be used almost everywhere with success.
- For drums, piano, and string instruments
- Directional characteristic: Hyper-Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Impedance: 200 Ω
- Sensitivity: 1.2 mV/ Pa (-58 dBV)
- Length: 160 mm
- Diameter: 24 mm
- Weight: 220 g
- Including microphone holder (MKV8), Windscreen Ws 101 and bag
Your Contact: PA
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
This product is currently sold out