beyerdynamic M160 FetAmp Bundle
- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 500311
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2020/08/06
- Clip-On Microphone: No
- shockmount included: No
- Condenser Microphone: No
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Bundle offer comprising
- Double Ribbon MicrophoneBeyerdynamic is one of the few manufacturers in the world who are still producing ribbon microphones. The classic among them is the dynamic double microphone M 160.
The M 160's excellent transmission quality and its hyper-ning characteristics with a noise suppression of 25 dB at 110 °, which suppresses lateral sound reflections and disturbing external sound, makes the M160 an ideal microphone whether the demands are placed on the recording or transmission technology. It is recommended both for stringed instruments such as violin, viola and cello as well as for the acceptance of piano and grand piano and for drums for the hi-hat. Ideal for saxophone.
The black chrome-plated surface of the M 160 and its extremely small dimensions allow it to be used both in television and in film studios, where it is important to avoid the reflections of light and the inconspicuousness of the microphone.
In combination with the dynamic double microphone M 130, the M 160 is ideal for stereo recording in MS (mid-side) technology.
- Pure aluminum membrane
- Polar pattern: Hyper cardioid
- Instrument recording - especially saxophone
- Drum miking (toms, hi-hat)
- MS stereophony with the M 130
- Frequency response: 40 Hz-18 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm
- Very good frequency response
- Excellent transparency and transient response
- Compact and robust design
- Warm and natural sound
- Bracket included
- Length: 156 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23 mm
- Head diameter: 38 mm
- Weight without cable: 156 g
- Microphone Preamplifier
- Extremely low-noise Class A JFet amplifier
- For dynamic and ribbon microphones
- 2 Matched JFet transistor pairs
- Input: Balanced 3-pin XLR female
- Output: Balanced 3-pol. XLR male
- Input impedance: 20 kOhm
- Gain: 28 dB (@ 3 kOhm source impedance)
- Frequency response: 10 - 50,000 Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Requires phantom power: 24 - 48 V.
- Dimensions (L x W): 77 x 22 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Developed and produced in Germany
Note: Does not allow phantom power to pass through to the microphone