- This product is in stock and can be shipped immediately.
- Item number: 457255
- sales unit: 1 piece
- available since: 2019/04/01
- The prices in € are a guideline only.
Amp Modeling Interface
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz
- 10 x 4 Amp Modeling Audio Interface
- 2 x Combo inputs mic / line with Audient Class A microphone preamp (60 dB gain)
- Instrument input with tube preamp including 12AX7 tube and 3-band tone control
- ADAT optical input (8-channel / 48 kHz, 4-channel / 96 kHz)
- 2 TRS jack line outputs
- Stereo headphone output
- Latency-free monitoring
- Re-amp output
- OnBoard Two Notes DSP
- 3 Freely configurable cab presets
- Metal desktop housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 210 x 80 x 150 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Includes two notes Torpedo Remote Software
Your Contact: Studio/Synth/Computer
Customers Interested in This Product Also Bought
29% bought this product
Online Guides All Guides
Choosing a Computer
Computers can be very complicated. We're here to offer some advice!
Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar!
There is a wide range of audio interfaces available, and in the end, choosing the right one comes down to your personal preference.